Amazing. Floating relieves stress, and imprints a positive effect on your soul that can last for days. Floating is a completely subjective experience; you are the only person that can determine how floating makes you feel.
1,000 lbs of Epsom Salt
How does floating feel?
3 Visits to Experience Full Benefits
Your First Float
- Please refrain from using illegal substances or alcohol before and during your floating experience.
- Most people float without a bathing suit, as you are in your own private room. Still, wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
- During menstruation, follow the same protocol you would use in a swimming pool.
- If you dye your hair and the color bleeds out in the shower, please refrain from floating until your hair color ceases to wash out.
- Refrain from shaving for a day before floating.
- Keep your body free of caffeine for at least two hours before you float for an optimal and relaxing float experience.
- Be sure to eat something at least two hours before floating so that you are not hungry while in the flotation pool.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day before you float so that your body is well-hydrated.
- If your body runs acidic, please contact us for additional preparations